- Thoroughness in drafting requirements. Questioning, checking and recording. Requirements can also be tested. That’s where the tester’s work begins.
- Think carefully about the architecture of the software. How is the application used, what requirements must be set for the infrastructure? Which (safety) risks must be taken into account.
- Creating designs from the user’s point of view. Testing a design before it can be implemented can avoid failure costs.
- Monitoring the quality of code, with analysis software, by unit testing and by reviewing each other’s code.
- Making test plans and testing the application during the development process. Providing structured tests such as smoke tests, sanity tests, regression tests, integration tests and last but not least acceptance tests.
- Documenting the process and making documentation for the management phase.
There are several ways to involve external testers in the development process. This can be done by using them when accepting the software, by making them part of the development team from the beginning, or by a combination. Based on your wishes, we can see how best to guarantee quality assurance in your specific situation. We have experience working with external QA specialists and are happy to work with your service provider.
Do you want to know more about our vision on software quality?
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Was this answer helpful to you?
Not the answer your were hoping for?
We would love to get in contact and help you
Great to hear!
If you need anything else, please contact us.