Sometimes you have a good idea but you cannot properly estimate whether it is technically feasible or what the realization will cost. In that case, we are happy to help you. We use the following method for this:
- We have a first video call or introductory meeting in which we discuss the idea without going into details. Based on this limited information, we determine whether we can help you. If so, we will first offer you a nondisclosure agreement.
- You provide us with all the relevant information and context we need to better understand the idea. Then we make an appointment to discuss it in more detail.
- We have a conversation in a maximum of 2 hours in which we will discuss the question in more detail and give our first impression of the feasibility. For more complex or difficult questions, we will propose a paid feasibility study.
- The first phase of the paid feasibility study starts with an extensive questionnaire. Based on this, we make a requirement specification for the feasibility study. Other discussions and possibly a desk study may form part of this phase.
- In the second phase, we describe the solution and possibly build a proof of concept to investigate whether any technical risks arise and can be solved.
- In the third phase, we provide a ballpark estimate for the budget required to realize the project.
If the research shows that the project is promising, financing is often the next step. Sometimes the financing takes place within the own organization and a budget holder has to be convinced. In that situation, we can help build a prototype that can demonstrate that the project is feasible and at the same time give a good idea of what the solution can look like in practice.
We are often asked whether we want to participate in a business case by bearing the costs of making the software. The entrepreneur’s commitment is the starting point for us. The entrepreneur will have to take responsibility for the exploitation of his idea or application and also bear the primary risk. If these conditions are met, Team4Code would in some cases want to contribute and invest in a concept that appeals to us in particular.
Do you have a good idea and would you like to know more about the feasibility?
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Was this answer helpful to you?
Not the answer your were hoping for?
We would love to get in contact and help you
Great to hear!
If you need anything else, please contact us.