- Should further development be carried out after delivery? If the software is used and successful, it always leads to new questions and further development.
- What activities are needed to maintain the application? Think of updates/upgrades and security measures. But integrations and changing application landscapes also lead to management needs.
- What risks are there in the management phase?
- What does the continuity of application maintenance depend on?
- What costs does maintenance entail?
The budget holder sometimes lacks knowledge about software management. It is often difficult enough to get the project budget together, which is why the supplier will not like to start to talk about maintenance costs. Nevertheless, a well thought-out management philosophy can have a major impact on a number of important choices in project design.
- All knowledge remains in-house.
- There is no dependence on third parties.
- Hourly management costs are lower, so more can be done for less money.
Especially for larger projects, we advise our customers to implement the project in-house. Team4Code can help you by setting up a team of smart professionals and we can support you with all aspects of managing the project.
For smaller projects, we can offer a management SLA after delivery, so you are always assured of good support.
Would you like to discuss your management issue with us?
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Was this answer helpful to you?
Not the answer your were hoping for?
We would love to get in contact and help you
Great to hear!
If you need anything else, please contact us.