Wouldn’t you like to contribute to software that is relevant to people’s lives? Team4Code is a team of IT specialists that focus on software development for the web. We like to help our customers to turn their innovative business ideas into reality.
At Team4Code we challenge you to develop yourself. To contribute to your own success and that of your colleagues. That is the motive we share: motivating each other, stimulating and keeping us on our toes. For new projects in 2020, we are expanding our team. We are looking for people who share our vision that good software is made by professionals who are driven to comprehend the customer’s needs and have a mature attitude. In our vision, a good project starts with thorough preparation, a professional attitude and a good working environment.
Quality Engineer / QA
From the early morning till late at night, you are always involved in making things better. You can’t look at a website without noticing the imperfections. In the office, you like to have everything tidy and clean and even at home, you can not stop yourself to hang every painting right. Your family and friends sometimes get crazy from you. It is only fortunate that you are such a nice person to deal with.
You understand that people are not always waiting for your comments. Yet you manage to tempt your colleagues to change that application or web page in such a way that it meets the customer’s expectations.
What are you going to do?
- Test all designs and project documents and make a test plan before we start the implementation.
- Test all applications and websites according to the test plan.
- Document testing in our project software.
- Communicate with colleagues about quality issues.
- Advice management with regard to quality issues.
What we need from you
You have the the following skillset:
- Proven experience working as QA preferably in Agile projects
- ISTQB certification or comparable education
- Experience with automated testing
- Master degree in a relevant subject
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English proficiency or learning and motivated to improve your intermediate level
- Team player
From your first day at your work with us, you will make a concrete contribution to the success of our company. We help you with that, but you also have to do it yourself. We do nothing without a commitment to get better and therefore we also willing to invest in your education and training.
What we have to offer?
- A pleasant and inspiring work environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself
- Competitive compensation
- Good secondary conditions like training and insurance
- The possibility to gain international experience
Team4Code is a Kyiv-based Software Development company. Team4Code is part of Phoundry Group, a Dutch Digital Agency. Team4Code offers software development in the form of custom software projects, dedicated customer teams in Kyiv and software developers for relocation to Europe.
Are you interested? For more information please contact Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org or +38(0)685499779.
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2017. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Full Stack Developer