Boost your career at Team4Code!
Team4Code is a Dutch/Ukrainian IT-company founded in 2020. We work for customers from various European countries. In 2021 we will make the step from start-up to scale-up. To make this happen we are open for new colleagues, one of them will be our new Sales Manager.
The sales manager’s job is to help customers decide to strengthen their technical team with our engineers. Our business model and the proposition is simple and transparent. It is fully tailored to the needs of our customers and those of our engineers, both of who are equally important for us.
As Sales Manager, you are both responsible for generating new business customers as nurturing our existing customers. To do so you work closely together with our CEO, our marketing and recruitment specialists.
What are you going to do?
- Building business relations
- Advise (potential) customers about the Team4Code proposition and help them choose us
- Make a sales plan and implement it
- Report on a weekly basis on the implementation of the sales plan
- Give input to our marketing specialists
What we need from you
- Higher education
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Emphatic and a team player
- Stable, mature personality
- Great sense of humor
- Several years experience working with foreign customers
- Some working experience (more than 2 years for medior position / more than 5 years for senior position)
- Enthusiastic, not a 9 to 5 mentality
- Convincing and proven track record
- We are also interested in trainees who want to start their career
What we have to offer?
We are offering a basic salary with an additional bonus based on the implementation of the sales plan and targets. Furthermore, we offer 20 holidays per year on top of the 8 national holidays per year. We also offer generous paid sick leave and opportunities for growth.
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2017. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Full Stack Developer