We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills and have experience in Agile/Scrum frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g. C#, ASP.NET Core), we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs in the patient specific medication distribution environment. This involves developing software for the backend that is used to control machines for packaging and inspecting patient-specific medication bags. This includes controlling and processing the output of the connected machines. For the frontend, realizing web-based production management software that provides the machines with the necessary information. This includes managing and modifying the medication and prescription data and calculating and optimizing the production data for the backend.
What are you going to do?
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What we need from you
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and the Azure environment
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#) and frameworks/systems (e.g. ASP.NET Core, ImGui, Bootstrap, JQuery, Entity Framework)
- Experience with databases (MS-SQL 2019)
- Affinity with controlling different machines by means of TCP / IP and API
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills (English – at least Intermediate)
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
What we have to offer?
A careful procedure is followed to make an optimal match, in your interest and that of the company. If you want to know more, feel free to contact us. The procedure will consist of multiple interviews, tests and reference checks.
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2017. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Full Stack Developer