Boost your career at Team4Code!
For our Ukranian office Team4Code is searching for a Technical Recruiter who will represent our company in the Ukranian talent market. Not only will you search and connect to potential candidates, but it is also your job to maintain contact with candidates and to persuade high potentials to opt for team4code. Doing so you will develop the team and yourself.
We strongly believe in the principle that when it comes to their career, specialists prefer to talk to experts. That is why our Technical Recruiter must have a technical background and a working experience as a developer. That is why in our company you to be involved in Software Development at least one or two days per week.
What are you going to do?
- Connect to potentials and professionals and build a network of qualified software developers and high potential juniors. Build a database of candidates in a Recruitment tool. Go on a weekly basis to (technical) meetups to both develop your network and your knowledge.
- Have phone calls with candidates to do the first evaluation. Make appointments with candidates for further evaluation and introduce them to the management.
- Manage the hiring process and make sure rejected candidates are treated with respect. Keep in contact with interesting candidates via social media, e-mail or phonecalls. Use recruitment software to organize this process.
- Present yourself and our company in social media. Actively follow potential candidates.
- Communicate with the team leads about their needs and the candidates. Formulate job descriptions. Report to the management about your results.
- You will be part of a development team and work as a developer for ca. 20% of your time.
What we need from you
- You have a university degree in a relevant area
- Your English proficiency is intermediate or above
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Teamplayer and self-starter
- Can-do mentality
- Mature and responsible
- Sense of humour
What we have to offer?
- Salary according to qualifications and experience.
- High bonuses for achieved results.
- Contribute to the growth of the company and the development of great teams.
- An informal and social tech company that offers opportunities to professionals who are ambitious and mature.
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
- 20 calendar days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
Team4Code provides mature IT professionals and facilitates clients in managing their ‘remote’ team. We help our customers set up their own dedicated software team. Our culture is informal, there is no place for arrogance. We encourage personal growth and development. We are a social company with our roots in IT. We offer opportunities to professionals who are ambitious and mature.
Are you interested? Do you fully meet our requirements? Then contact us. Do you not yet fully meet our requirements, but do you want to convince us to work with you? Then also contact us.
If you want to know more about this varied function, please contact Maria Mazur, telephone number +31 6 19907265 (Viber/What`sApp) or provide a motivated application with a resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2007. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Senior Backend Developer