Boost your career at Team4Code!
Team4Code is a startup software development company with the headquarter in the Netherlands and a delivery center in Kyiv, Ukraine. For our Kyiv office, we are searching for a Technical IT Recruiter. You will represent our company primarily in the Ukranian talent market. Not only will you search and connect to potential candidates, but it is also your job to maintain contact with candidates and to persuade high potentials to opt for team4code. You will be involved in presenting your candidates to international customers. Doing so you will develop the team and yourself.
The vacancy offers you an excellent opportunity to grow your international career. Do you have a curious personality and are you enthusiastic to work in a young team? Do you already have proven experience as a successful recruiter? Do you have a network of professionals in IT? If you also are a self-starter who is loyal to the team and has a ‘can do’ mentality, we invite you to read further.
Being a startup, we do not work with detailed job descriptions. We take on the work that needs to be done and together we ensure our success. As your focus is on HR and recruitment, it might well happen that you help out the owners or the other team members with various tasks. We strongly believe in the principle that when it comes to their career, specialists prefer to talk to experts. That is why our Technical Recruiter must have a technical background or a strong affinity with technology.
What are you going to do?
- Connect to potentials and professionals and build a network of qualified software developers and high potential juniors. Build a database of candidates in a Recruitment tool. Go on a weekly basis to (technical) meetups to both develop your network and your knowledge.
- Have phone calls with candidates to do the first evaluation. Make appointments with candidates for further evaluation and introduce them to the management.
- Manage the hiring process and make sure rejected candidates are treated with respect. Keep in contact with interesting candidates via social media, e-mail or phone calls. Use recruitment software to organize this process.
- Present yourself and our company on social media. Actively follow potential candidates.
- Communicate with the team about requirements and candidates. Formulate job descriptions. Report to the management about your results.
- Present your candidates to customers, traveling abroad to meet customers will also be part of the job.
What we need from you
- You have a university degree in a relevant area
- Your English proficiency is intermediate or above
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Team player and self-starter
- Can-do mentality
- Mature and responsible
- Sense of humor
What we have to offer?
- Salary according to qualifications and experience.
- High bonuses for achieved results.
- Contribute to the growth of the company and the development of great teams.
- An informal and social tech company that offers opportunities to professionals who are ambitious and mature.
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
- 20 calendar days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
Team4Code provides mature IT professionals and facilitates clients in managing their ‘remote’ team. We help our customers set up their own dedicated software team. Our culture is informal, there is no place for arrogance. We encourage personal growth and development. We offer opportunities to professionals who are ambitious and mature.
Are you interested? Do you fully meet our requirements? Then contact us. Do you not yet fully meet our requirements, but do you want to convince us to work with you? Then also contact us.If you want to know more about this position, please contact Arnoud, telephone number +380 68 550 0497 (Viber/What`sApp/Telegram) or provide a motivated application with a resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2007. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Senior Backend Developer