Develop yourself. Contribute to your own success and that of your colleagues. That is the motive we share: motivating each other, stimulating and keeping us on our toes. Do you want to develop yourself further in a dynamic environment? We challenge you!
Everyone has their own role within the team. Due to the growth of our organisation, we now have a vacancy for a Junior UX designer.
You have a feeling for design. That goes without saying. After all you are a designer. But you have a wider interest. You have a passion for usability. From the early morning till late at night, you are always involved in making things better. Your family and friends sometimes get crazy from you. You can’t look at a website without having an opinion about the ‘customer journey’. If you are in a car, you start to comment the usability of the dashboard. And if you walk through the supermarket you can tell exactly how the store can be rearranged so that you can do your shopping faster and easier.
It is fortunate that you are such a nice person to deal with. You understand that people are not always waiting for your comments. Yet you manage to tempt your colleagues to change that application or web page in such a way that it works better. And you are seriously interested in their arguments. That is also why your customers appreciate you so much. Together with them you always find the best solution.
From your first day at your work with us you will make a concrete contribution to the success of our company. We help you with that, but you also have to do it yourself. We do nothing without a commitment to get better and therefore we also invest in your education and training.
What are you going to do?
- Advise customers on the best interactions
- Translating ideas into crystal-clear UX designs
- Building visual designers who make nice graphic presentations based on your designs.
- Present visual and functional designs to customers.
- Answer questions from developers who work on your designs.
What we need from you
- Knowledge and passion for usability design
- Good verbal and written expression and advice skills
- An empathic personality
- Analytical skills
- Some stress resistance, you can handle pressure
- Self-starting and perseverance
- Involvement with the colleagues, the company and the customers
What we have to offer?
- A pleasant working environment where you can gain valuable experience by working together for interesting clients
- A place where you get a lot of room for development, some of the time we offer you knowledge and guidance, another time we throw you in the deep without a life vest
- Good working conditions with room for growth.
Team4Code is a digital agency with offices in Leusden (NL) and Kyiv (UA). We help companies translate their unique proposition into successful web concepts. That is our speciality. We develop websites, build applications and help optimise their use. We are software developers and designers with commercial attitude and a passion for beautiful things.
Are you interested? Do you fully meet our requirements? Then contact us. Do you not yet fully meet our requirements, but do you want to convince us to work with you? Then also contact us.
If you want to know more about this varied function, please contact Arnoud Wijnands, telephone number +31 6 39451345. You can provide a motivated application with a resume and send it to email@example.com
I am proud to be part of the Team4Code team since 2007. I’ve started as a fresh junior and I strongly believe that Team4Code is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. Here I’ve found a place where I have the freedom to do what is necessary to successfully accomplish my tasks and a team that shares the same passion for the work that we do.
Senior Backend Developer